Promo of travel made easy with Kiwi.com WordPress plugin
Partners can now compliment their content with Kiwi.com WordPress plugin and earn commission for each purchase
Kiwi.com introduces its own WordPress plugin that is easy to set up and customize, great news for customers who run their websites and blogs on the WordPress platform. Travel writers, bloggers, and photographers can improve their website by adding the Cheap Flights by Kiwi.com plugin to help their visitors search for their dream destination.
This plugin enables partners to promote the destinations they referenced in their blogs or articles and redirects the user straight to the Kiwi.com booking page to easily select and book a trip. It’s possible to adjust the widgets and select the exact airport, city, date, or mode of transport. The plugin is easy to set up and use, straight from the WordPress administration page. Partners get to monetize their website traffic and earn 3% commission for every confirmed booking Kiwi.com provides to their users.
Set up Kiwi.com widget in WordPress, monitor in Tequila
More than 2700 partners already have Kiwi.com widgets supporting their websites and blogs, including smaller widgets showing only one specific destination or big widgets promoting all possible available destinations from the exact city. Each month Kiwi.com sees more than 160 setups of widgets through the partners portal, Tequila.
The WordPress plugin is designed specifically for Kiwi.com partners who run their website or blog on the WordPress platform. There are five simple steps to set it up and start monetizing the shared travel content.
- Partners who use WordPress should log in (or sign up, if they don’t have an account yet) to the Kiwi.com partners portal Tequila
- In Tequila, select My solutions and create a new “Kiwi.com Widget” solution and give it a name
- Once created, copy an AffilID from newly created solution details
- Switch to the WordPress profile, download Kiwi.com Widget and paste that AffilID to plugins’ settings to track the traffic
- The last step is to add a widget to the page(s), configure it as needed, and enjoy the earned commission