B2B2C partnership model
Access and implement all of our content, technology and services with ease
For many years, Kiwi.com has been working to make travel better — for everyone. And for a significant portion of that time, many of our most important partners have been working through our B2B2C model.
We have built highly competitive content operations and tools, and worked on automating as many processes as possible to allow us to take full care of our customers.
All of this can be made available to your business with ease.
Improve your content with our unique offering
Kiwi.com collects content from hundreds of different sources, including consolidators, web-modules, and direct APIs with carriers. As for GDS, Kiwi.com operates one of the biggest customized IT solutions ever built in the travel industry — using our data to create more than 750 million combinations of origins, destinations and travel dates.
We are now also building a comprehensive inventory of ground transportation content. Our ultimate goal is to fill our databases with the availability of everything that has wings or wheels.
Delivering a unified pricing model for B2B2C customers
Kiwi.com provides a unified pricing model for both direct and GDS content, as well as Virtually Interlined combinations for our B2B2C customers.
Our markup contains fees for the provision of services and a partner commission. It is possible to receive pricing with no commission in order to make the price more attractive for the final customer.
Through Tequila, it is possible to fully integrate our content within one month, depending on the resources assigned.
Final prices returned by Search API
The prices which are returned by our Search API are always final. These include partner commission, Guarantee costs, payment fees, Customer Support fees, infrastructure and content fees, and Kiwi.com’s commission. Kiwi.com acts as the merchant of record.
Our markup is dynamically calculated and varies from 5 per cent to 20 per cent. This depends on many factors, including the complexity of itinerary, the modes of transportation, the types of airlines, the uniqueness of itinerary and whether there is any Guarantee risk.
The average booking basket on Kiwi.com varies from between €300 and €450, depending on the market, seasonality and booking type.
Our content is accurate and our fulfillment services perform
- Bookability — average of 95 per cent, depending on the airlines
- Price accuracy — average 97.3 per cent price accuracy, meaning that we are able to book for the price advertised during the search phase. Furthermore, in the case of any post-booking price changes, we absorb minor price changes to ensure a good customer experience
Price accuracy in search versus bookings, measured over 6 months for our top 20 airlines:
|Ryanair||97.54%||Norwegian Air UK||98.80%|
|Wizz Air||97.71%||Pegasus Airlines||97.77%|
|Norwegian Air Shuttle||97.17%||AirAsia||98.84%|
|Spirit Airlines||93.65%||Cebu Pacific||97.38%|
|Norwegian Air International||97.41%||Air France||96.41%|
|Frontier Airlines||93.82%||Turkish Airlines||96.64%|
- Ticket Issuance — more than 90 per cent of all the tickets are issued within less than 30 min
- 95 per cent of the tickets are ticketed automatically
Allow your customers to benefit from Virtual Interlining, Kiwi.com’s USP
- Kiwi.com is able to combine all the content that we have connected, including combinations of GDS + GDS, GDS + LCC, LCC + LCC
- All of Kiwi.com’s Virtual Interlined combinations are protected by our unique Guarantee
- Kiwi.com uses machine learning to evaluate minimum connection times in each airport and fine tune the stopover time. This is based on official IATA recommendations and on the statistics of delays and airport load, for example
- Currently less than 1 per cent of all the customers who purchase a Virtually Interlined itinerary need to use the Guarantee. For example, here are the statistics on the German, French and British markets:
Becoming more competitive with better upsell possibilities
Currently, It is unlikely our content will compete with standard pricing from GDSs and on direct flights. However, our value is in global coverage, regional content and Virtually Interlined combinations.
However, we aim for this to change within six months. Our direct low-cost carrier and GDS content will become more competitive and attractive for final customers, and bring better ancillary upsell possibilities as well.
Customer Support is provided directly to the final customer by Kiwi.com. We operate 10 sites across the world to provide service in 14 languages.
Every customer receives the benefits of our industry-leading customer support and Kiwi.com Guarantee. In case of any disruption caused by delay, cancellation or schedule change, Kiwi.com will always take care of our passengers and ensure they arrive at their final destination. If the passenger decides not to finish the journey, they are entitled to a refund.